80% Pre-Shrunk Ring-Spun Combed Cotton – 20% Polyester
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash and dry garments inside out.
- Choose cold or warm water temperature settings for the wash. When washing shirts that have htv on them, you don’t want your water temperature to exceed 30 Celsius. High temperatures can weaken the adhesive on the vinyl which can cause the paper to peel or crack.
- Use mild detergent. Detergents that are “green” can be too harsh for the adhesive on HTP. You should also avoid bleach and fabric softeners in order to make the paper last as long as possible.
- Dry on a low/tumble setting or hang dry. Just like when washing, you won’t want to dry your HTP shirts on high heat. If you stick with tumble dry or low heat, you should be good to go. If possible, you can hang dry your HTP garments for best results. Hang drying will minimize any wrinkles you see in htv after washing.
- Do not iron directly on a heat transfer design.